I need help with this assignment…
Course outcome(s) addressed in this Assignment:
HI410-1: Evaluate coding compliance issues related to reimbursement methodologies and payment systems.
Concept to Consider:
Imagine that you are an administrative director at a local hospital. You have been asked to provide an update to the board of directors on the current trends pertaining to healthcare related compliance issues. This Assignment also examines coding issues that affect compliance with an emphasis on ethics.
Conduct a browser search to obtain additional information. Enter “Library of Congress” in the browser.
Conduct a browser search on a healthcare-related bill that is pending in Congress (either the House of Representatives or the Senate).
Enter the following in the browser “The Legislative Process”, “House.gov U.S. House of Representatives”.
- Create an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation (excluding cover and reference slides).
- You may utilize information from your text and the website.
- Outline basic rationale for creating legislation(s) for addressing healthcare trends.
- Definitions should be provided for unfamiliar terms (terms that are not everyday terms). Avoid the use of acronyms.
- Include any necessary explanations and additional information for developing the presentation (example: impact of regulatory change on the healthcare delivery system and impact of external forces).
- Place emphasis on ethics in coding.
- Address coding compliance and reimbursement issue.
- Summarize the purpose of the coding compliance plan.
- Make sure presentation is visually appealing and simple to understand.
- Provide at least two references.
Your slide presentation should:
- Create a bibliography citing a minimum of two references according to APA format.
- Resources can include your text and chapter references, organizational websites, or such resources as the American Medical Association, American Hospital Association, or the American Health Information Management Association.
- The presentation should be at least 8–10 slides in length not including any title or reference slides.
- The presentation should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- You should cite sources using APA format.
- Paper must be professionally attractive