Implementation of the Care Plan: i selected three families with young children in forsyth GA community
You have developed a comprehensive care plan for the aggregate. Over the next two weeks, you will implement the plan for your aggregate.
The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, answer the following questions:
- What group have you selected (for example, three families with young children, a group of five AIDS patients, and so on)? What made you select this particular group?
- What intervention(s) of the plan will you implement in the group?
- What health risk do you expect to tackle by implementing this intervention?
- What results do you expect?
- How do you plan to implement this intervention? Do you have any specific strategy in mind? What resources will you need?
- How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
- What resources do you need?
Prepare a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document with your responses to the questions above and submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.